Rosemary and Lemon Dip
- 2 zucchini
- 2 cups white navy beans (cooked or soaked)
- Juice of a lemon (I like it extra zingy and add a few actual slices too, rind on)
- 8 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- ½ cup baby onion sprouts or mustard seed sprouts
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Always use fresh – this is one herb that loses nutrient value when dried.
- Remove the leaves from the stem before using.