Grilled Nectarine Salad with Arugula, Blueberries, and Feta
Looking for a reason to use that grill? Look no further than this grilled nectarine salad.
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 3 nectarines, pitted, sliced
- 6 oz bag of arugula
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- ½ cup of feta
- Champagne dressing (can substitute for a simple balsamic and oil dressing if desired)
- Pit and slice nectarines
- Lightly brush the nectarines halves with the champagne dressing or oil
- Preheat the grill to high heat
- Place nectarines on the hot grill.
- Grill for about five minutes, or until the nectarines are soft and have grill marks
- Remove nectarines from the grill, cool to room temperature
- Place arugula and sliced grilled nectarines on a plate
- Sprinkle blueberries and feta
- Drizzle with salad dressing. Gently toss and serve immediately.