Creamy Herb Dip
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked for 3 hours and drained
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, combine cashews, water, lemon juice, garlic, and vinegar until smooth.
- Add coconut oil and blend.
- Add herbs and salt, pulse briefly.
- Refrigerate for several hours or until set.