Castle Black Dip
- Two 15oz. canned black beans
- 1 cup black sesame tahini (see recipe below)
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 3 garlic gloves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup chipotle chiles with adobo sauce (optional)
- Alderwood smoked sea salt to taste
- Rinse black beans until water runs clear, and set aside.
- In black skillet on medium-high heat, sauté chopped onion and garlic until translucent.
- Transfer cooked onion and garlic to a food process or blender, and blend until smooth.
- While blending, add black sesame tahini, black beans, chipotle chiles and salt.
- Continue to blend until thorougly combined and texture is reached.
- Place in a bowl and top with chipped chives.
- Serve with favorite flavor of Mary’s Gone Crackers or chopped vegetables.
Black Sesame Tahini
- 1 cup black sesame seeds
- 5 Tbsp. olive oil
- Puree black sesame seeds and olive oil until smooth.