4 cups red cabbage (chopped or grated)
1 large carrot (grated)
1/2 cup green or red bell peppers (chopped)
1/2 cup green onions (chopped)
4 Tbsps. sliced almonds (toasted)
4 Tbsps. sunflower seeds (toasted)
2 Tbsps. sesame seeds (toasted)
1 pkg wheat-free Ramen-style noodles (healthy style without MSG)
4 Tbsps. rice or balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup nonfat vanilla or plain yogurt (or soy yogurt for vegan option)
2 Tbsps. honey or fruit juice concentrate
2 cloves fresh garlic (minced)
1 pkg. flavor packet from wheat-free Ramen-style noodles
1 bag Mary’s Gone Crackers Curry or Sea Salt Sticks & Twigs
1. To toast nuts/seeds, place in nonstick pan on medium heat and cook for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned. Be careful not to burn. Remove from pan immediately.
2. Break noodles up into small pieces and cook noodles per instructions on the package. Do not add flavor packet. When noodles are done, drain and set aside.
3. Place first seven ingredients in a large bowl and add noodles.
4. In a small jar with a lid or a small mixing bowl, mix yogurt, vinegar, honey and flavor packet. Whisk to create dressing.
5. Add dressing to noodle/vegetable mixture and chill to serve.
6. Serve with Mary’s Gone Crackers Curry or Sea Salt Sticks & Twigs.