2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs or fish
2 eggs (beaten)
2 cups Mary’s Original Seed Crackers with Caraway
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
1 Tbsp. garlic powder
3 Tbsps. olive oil
1. Trim excess fat and skin off chicken thighs or fish. Pat dry.
2. Mix Mary’s Gone Crackers Caraway Crumbs with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3. Coat chicken or fish thoroughly with crumbs first.
4. Dip chicken or fish in beaten egg mixture.
5. Roll chicken or fish in crumb mixture.
6. Place in lightly oiled baking dish.
7. Bake in 350 degree oven until done (generally 25 – 30 minutes).