1 med. banana (ripe, with peel off)
1 tsp. nutmeg or cinnamon
2 pieces dark chocolate
5 Mary’s Gone Crackers Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place banana with skin left on onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Bake in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes until skin is black and banana is soft.
4. Remove from oven, cut banana through skin length-wise and open slightly.
5. Sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon or place 2 small pieces of dark chocolate inside the hot banana – close up the banana skin until chocolate melts.
6. Serve as an elegant dessert or for a quick snack together with Mary’s Gone Crackers Chocolate Chip Cookies.