4 organic pork chops, trimmed
1/4 cup chopped organic onion
1/4 cup chopped organic celery
1 Tbsp. organic olive oil
1/4 cup chopped dried organic apricots
2 Tbsp. chopped pecans
1/4 tsp. dried sage leaves, powdered
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 box Mary's Gone Crackers Super Seed Crackers, crushed
1/3 cup apricot jam
1 tsp. gluten free Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Trim fat from pork chops. Cut pocket in each for filling.
3. In medium saucepan cook chopped celery and onions in olive oil until tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add apricots, sage, pecans and pepper.
4. Coarsely crush crackers in a resealable bag. Stir crackers into onion mixture.
5. Stuff pork chops with cracker mixture. Use toothpicks to hold stuffing in.
6. Place on rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
7. While baking, mix together apricot jam and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon over pork chops during final 3 minutes of baking.