1 medium size zucchini squash
1 medium size yellow squash
1 medium size Japanese eggplant
2 large eggs
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 cups Mary’s Gone Crackers Original Just the Crumbs
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. dried dill
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and spread a generous covering of olive oil over parchment.
3. Clean vegetable with skin left on. Pat until completely dry.
4. Slice into 1/4 inch thick slice circles.
5. In shallow pie plate, whisk eggs and olive oil until slightly creamy.
6. In another shallow pie plate, mix Mary’s Gone Crackers Original Just the Crumbs with sea salt and dill.
7. Dip sliced veggies first into egg/oil mixture and then into gluten free bread crumb mixture to coat both sides of veggies.
8. Place coated veggies on both cookie sheets and spread apart to keep a little space between all pieces.
9. Place cookie sheet into 400 degree oven for about 15 to 20 minutes until slightly browned and veggies are at desired texture. Remove from oven before they get too soft for easy dipping.
10. Serve with favorite dipping sauce. Great with organic mustard, organic BBQ sauce or our gluten free Black Bean Hummus recipe.