3 organic peaches, skinned and sliced
1/2 cup organic blueberries, rinsed
1/2 of a lime (zest and juice only)
3 Tbsp. coconut palm sugar
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup quinoa flakes
1/2 cup walnuts or almonds, well chopped
1/2 cup Mary’s Gone Crackers Original Just the Crumbs
1/2 cup organic coconut palm sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup* melted butter (or substitute with ghee, coconut oil or other light tasting oil)
*Enough fat to ensure all topping ingredients are coated, but crumbly enough to sprinkle on top of the fruit.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Skin and slice peaches.
3. Put all filling in a large bowl, mix well and pour into a baking dish (no need to grease it).
4. Shake the pan to distribute the fruit well.
5. Combine all topping ingredients and mix well.
6. Evenly distribute the topping on the fruit and pat down.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until fruit is tender and bubbly. If topping begins to brown too much, turn the heat down to 325 and cover with foil.