1 ripe medium banana, with peel left on
Suggested Toppings (mix and match):
5 Mary’s Gone Crackers Chocolate Chip Cookies
Organic chopped dates
Organic dark chocolate chips
Organic chopped dried apricots
Organic chopped almonds
Organic almond butter
Organic dried pineapple
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place banana with peel left on onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Bake in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes until skin is black and banana is soft.
4. Remove from oven, cut banana through skin length-wise and open slightly.
5. Top Banana with ingredients of your choice.
6. Serve as an elegant dessert or for a quick snack paired with Mary’s Gone Crackers Chocolate Chip Cookies.